HVAC Expertise You Can Count On
Based in Bowie, Maryland, we provide residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning installation and service to Prince George's, Anne Arundel, Montgomery, and Calvert Counties. Our founding partners have a combined 45 years of experience in the HVAC industry, and our technicians are dedicated to delivering outstanding service and technical expertise.
Convenient appointments to fit your schedule
When you call, you'll reach a real person, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We offer convenient appointments Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, and emergency after-hours service until 11:00pm. Unlike many companies, which expect you to wait around all day, we arrive within a scheduled one-hour window. We call to let you know when we're on the way. We also offer weekend emergency service, from 8:00am to 11:00pm on Saturdays, and 10:00am-10:00pm on Sundays and holidays.
When you call for repair service, we schedule you as quickly as possible. Usually, this means same-day or next-day service. During peak times, such as heat waves in the summer, it may be as long as 48 hours until we can get to you.
Our flat rate pricing means no unpleasant surprises
With our flat rate pricing, you always know what to expect. You can expect a trip charge, which also covers the first half hour of diagnosing the problem. If we need more time to identify the problem (which doesn't happen often), we'll charge you our standard labor rate. Once we know what's going on, we give you a flat rate to fix the problem, parts and labor included. Whether it takes us one hour or all day, you can know with certainty how much it's going to cost.
Our technicians are certified experts
All our technicians must measure up to strict company standards before we let them work on your system. Here are just some of the ways we assure our customers of the very best:
- Our technicians never stop learning. They keep abreast of the latest technology and service techniques by attending industry training every year.
- Our technicians are certified by NATE (North American Technical Excellence), which offers the HVAC industry's leading voluntary certification program. Compared to a 68% passing rate for individuals who take these voluntary, rigorous exams, 100% of our technicians have passed the exams.
- Our company is committed to keeping up with innovation in the HVAC industry. As a member in good standing with RSES (Refrigeration Service Engineers Society), we fully affirm RSES's mission to further education and skills in the HVAC industry.
- All our technicians are EPA-certified. This certification process is required by the United States Environmental Protection Agency for individuals who handle refrigerants. This certification ensures not only that the environment at large is protected, but also that your home is protected as well from the potentially damaging effects of common refrigerants used in most air conditioning systems.
- All our technicians are fully licensed in the state of Maryland.